Position: Sales/Business Development
Type: Full-Time Employee, Professional
We seek a qualified individual to join our development team in the role of Sales Executive. The person selected for this position will exhibit compatible cultural attributes and have the ability to develop professional relationships that result in revenue production.
We are a small, growth oriented company focused on providing our clients with exceptional service and value. We believe that by helping our clients be successful and to become their best, we will be our best. We nurture a team atmosphere and encourage individual contributions made in tandem with the objectives of the team. We each have areas of expertise as well as areas for growth and accomplish great things by working together.
We are responsive to appropriate opportunities which creates an environment that is diversified, flexible and challenging. That means you must be prepared to interact with large, national companies as well as local entrepreneurial organizations.
We are looking for a person that is self-motivated, creative, confident, competent, communitive, engaging, interactive, an independent team player and who is socially appealing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Our ideal candidate must enjoy all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to the close of the deal and will have enough experience to demonstrate the ability and aptitude for the entire process.
Sales experience in a corporate environment is required. While not required, experience in a technical area would be a strong plus. We do not sell on ‘features and benefits’ but knowing the language, terminology and jargon would be a big help.
In addition, you will be responsible for/to:
• Plan and prioritize personal sales activities (phone time, networking events/organizations, prospect meetings)
• Plan, develop and manage prospect list
• Utilize and maintain prospect data in our preferred CRM application
• Respond to and manage sales inquiries
• Prepare periodic sales activity reports; meet with management
• Continue to develop sales skills, market awareness, and business opportunities
We actively utilize the Sandler Sales Methodology as it reflects our corporate culture and mannerisms well. Experience utilizing this methodology would be huge plus. However, with the right attitude to learn and adopt, we will coach an individual.
First, we establish that we are the right fit for a prospect. Knowing we philosophically align is critical before attempting to determine whether we may meet a prospect’s objectives. Then we strive to learn what a prospect’s needs, goals and objectives are. If we’re still a good fit, then we move forward to engage.
The following attributes will greatly enhance your ability to succeed with us:
• A solid work ethic and commitment to integrity
• Commanding a team and a ‘can do’ attitude
• The ability to function, be flexible and productive in a multi-faceted environment
• A desire for professional and personal growth
• A desire to perform exceptional work
• A positive attitude with appropriate interpersonal skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate the above requirements and attributes. For consideration, applicants MUST be a US Citizen or hold a valid and current Green Card. No relocation assistance is available for this position. Resumes may be directed to HR by email at email@example.com, by USPS at 201 Main Street, East Rochester NY 14445, or by fax at 585-485-0786.
Founded in 2003, we are a privately held corporation and have served clients that range from individual entrepreneurs to the US government and every profile in between.