We will gratefully review LOCAL and QUALIFIED applicants for the position:
Type: Full-Time Employee, Professional
We seek a qualified individual to join our development team in the position of Web Developer. The person selected for this position will exhibit compatible cultural attributes and appropriate technical skills.
We are a small, growth oriented company focused on providing our clients with exceptional service and value. We believe that by helping our clients be successful and to become their best, we will be our best. We nurture a team atmosphere and encourage individual contributions made in tandem with the objectives of the team. We each have areas of expertise as well as areas for growth and accomplish great things by working together.
We are responsive to appropriate opportunities which creates an environment that is diversified, flexible and challenging. That means you must be prepared to interact with clients and able to participate with all phases of project development.
We are looking for a person with a unique combination of skills. The ideal candidate will create visually appealing and unique (client appropriate) websites utilizing current ‘best practice’ techniques.
Primary requirements which you must possess and be able to demonstrate:
Website Design and Development
- - Web page layout and style design (including mobile/responsive design)
- - Template generation and integration
- - Graphic creation (light)
- - CMS (Content Management System) experience
- - Knowledge of and familiarity with SEO Best Practices in Web Design
Secondary experience and knowledge requirements:
- - DNN (Dot Net Nuke) experience
- - ASPdotNetStorefront experience
- - NopCommerce
- - XML/XSLT
- - Content development, content editing
- - Associates Degree in a relative area and/or appropriate experience
Online Marketing Awareness
- - Google Analytics
- - Online Advertising (PPC, SEM, Retargeting, Affiliate Ads)
- - Social Media
The following attributes will greatly enhance your ability to succeed with us:
- - A solid work ethic and commitment to integrity
- - Commanding a team and a ‘can do’ attitude
- - The ability to function, be flexible and productive in a multi-faceted environment
- - A desire for professional and personal growth
- - A desire to perform exceptional work
- - A positive attitude with appropriate interpersonal skills
- - Effective verbal and written communication skills
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate the above requirements and attributes. For consideration, applicants MUST be a US Citizen or hold a valid and current Green Card. No relocation assistance is available for this position. Resumes may be directed to HR by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by USPS at 201 Main Street, East Rochester NY 14445, or by fax at 585-485-0786.
Founded in 2003, we are a privately held corporation and have served clients that range from individual entrepreneurs to the US government and every profile in between.
Posted: May 3, 2018